Ideal is a leading provider of IT consulting solutions to the healthcare sector, helping our clients fully realise the benefits of their investment in IT.
We have an opportunity for an appointment setting role, identifying opportunities with senior level decision makers and securing well qualified appointments. Previous experience in a similar role (solution based not product based) with the ability to have good conversations using a consultative approach is essential.
- Target new and existing customers via the telephone to sell a wide range of training and services.
- Develop and cultivate sales leads from new and existing contacts using both telephone and email communications.
- Employ a consultative selling approach and build positive, long-standing relationships
- Identify business opportunities
- Follow up leads generated by marketing in a timely manner
- Manage customer information on the CRM
Skills & Experience
- Successful candidates must have at least 1 – 3 years Inside Sales experience.
- Candidates must be goal oriented, self-motivated and highly driven with Strong New Business / Account Management background
- Candidates will need to be comfortable selling at all levels of an organization, able to sustain a high level of activity and thrive in an environment where accountability is required
- Excellent communication skills and strong understanding of sales processes
- Ability to work towards a sales pipeline with a track record of success in sales environment
- Ideally experience of a similar role within the Training field
What we offer
Competitive financial package allowing you to earn uncapped commission
- In-depth coaching and mentoring
- 25 days holiday
£32000 -£35000 + bonus plan