We are currently looking for a Choose and Book / e-Referral Trainer to deliver end-user training to a busy NHS Trust in London. The role will be for an initial 3 month period.
The right individual will have a strong background of creating and delivering training for EPR/PAS in both classroom and one to one basis, you should be able to overcome resistance and have the ability to train over all departments ranging from Nurses, Doctors, clinician’s etc. Experience of e-Referral/Choose and Book is essential.
The post holder will primarily be responsible for training and support of the Programme and will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Strong knowledge of delivering training essential.
* Strong Choose and Book / e-Referral system experience.
* Deliver high quality end user training using a variety of media and environments.
* Provide coaching and support to users face-to-face.
* Communicate effectively with all staff at all levels across the Trust and staff from external organisations through the use of training techniques such as demonstrations, presentations and written course material.
As part of the role you will be required to deliver training in the following areas:
– Appointments for booking – how to rebook and manage DNA’s etc.
– Referrals for Review – how to view referrals
– Advice & Guidance – how to view requests
– ASI Worklist – explain what it is and how to book an appointment
– Patient enquiry – how to search for a patient, rebook or cancel and appointment, how to view a referral letter etc.
– Missing Referral Letters – worklist for referral letters that haven’t been uploaded by the GP.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK. Ideal is committed to promoting equality and diversity throughout all areas of our selection and recruitment process.
Ideal is a leading healthcare consultancy company focused exclusively on supporting healthcare organisations in achieving their organisational goals. Ideal provides consultancy, staffing and training solutions designed to support healthcare providers at all stages of their service transformation and health systems implementation projects. We specialise in integrating people, processes and technologies to enable our clients to improve organisational performance.