Ideal works within a number of recognised frameworks, allowing us to deliver within standard industry expectations and to work with you at any stage of your project.
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Framework Agreement (Staffing and Services)
Ideal is an approved supplier by CCS for the supply and introduction of non-clinical temporary and fixed-term workers to authorities throughout the UK. Ideal supplies staff through the framework to NHS Trusts to support IM&T, Information and Communication Technology, Health Informatics, Project Management, Clinical Coding and Health Records. Membership of the framework agreement is the result of a rigorous selection process which reflects the high quality standards and cost effectiveness which CCS insist upon.
Allows government departments and local authorities to purchase and manage cloud based ICT services. Purchasing can be done via an online catalogue or CloudStore.
Ideal has achieved approved supplier status under Lot 4 of G Cloud 8 for Specialist Cloud Services to include the following services:
- Design Authority
- Business Analysis
- Strategic planning
- Requirements development
- Feasibility studies and options appraisals
- Benefits assessment and realisation
- Business case development
- Process analysis, review and redesign
- IT strategy development and delivery
- Clinical systems implementation and support
- Programme and management
- Design and Development
- Project Specification and Selection
- User Management
- Agile Development and Management
- Service Integration and Management Services
- Management and Governance – Service and Systems Integration, Service
- Management, Software Support, Help Desk
Ideal is accredited to supply Non-Clinical Temporary and Fixed-Term Workers (All Regions) in the following areas:
- Clinical Coding/Health records
- IM&T, Information and Communication Technology, Health Informatics
- Project Management
Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2
Frameworks on the Digital Marketplace are refreshed regularly to allow more suppliers to apply, and to make sure that buyers have access to the latest cloud technology and digital suppliers.