The Ideal Health Consultants is administered by Ideal Health Consultants, a company registered in England and Wales, Knoll House, Knoll Road, Camberley Surrey GU15 3SJ Registered No 4682292.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining the Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of the Site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Our web servers collect certain information about all visitors to this site, including:
- IP addresses
- Host names
- Domain name
- The time and date information is requested
- The browser version and platform when information is requested
- A record of which pages have been requested.
This information is used to produce aggregate visitor statistics in relation to which pages are being accessed. It may also be used to monitor usage patterns on this Site in order to improve navigation and design features to help you get information more easily.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, which may include your name, company, address and contact details such as your telephone number, email address or fax number, for example, when you sign up to or request a newsletter or by completing forms on the Site, or requesting any information from us;
iii. Information that you provide when you contact us or otherwise communicate with us by any means. This may include, for example reporting a problem, submitting queries, concerns and comments regarding the Site or its content or providing us with information about where you heard about the Ideal Health Consultants as well as flagging to us the Ideal Health Consultants services you want to learn about.
NON PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may automatically collect additional non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to this Site. The information collected is anonymous and you cannot be identified from it. The information collected is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site and to remedy any errors which may occur during your visit to the Site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to assist us in providing our services to you. In addition to this we may also use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To contact you only in situations where you have asked us to do so, (for example if you request via the Site that we phone you);
- To provide you with information which you have requested from us. (For example, if you request a newsletter from us);
iii. Analyse the use of the Site in order to improve our content and services;
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have separately consented to receive such information.
We may also send you further information about our services or keep you informed of updates through our periodic newsletters, provided you have indicated that you are happy to be contacted for these purposes, including where you have specifically registered or subscribed to receive emails.
If at any time you decide you no longer wish to receive updates and invitations in this way, please refer to our UNSUBSCRIBE section below.
No data or information obtained by this site will be used for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties outside the Ideal Health Consultants.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information in circumstances where:
- you agree to this
- as permitted by applicable laws
- if we are required to do so by law, Court order or regulatory authority;
- for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime; or
- if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Ideal Health Consultants Limited, Ideal Health Consultants, the Site or its visitors.
In the event that we undergo reorganisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
DATA AMENDMENTS AND RETENTION
Information collected from visitors to the Site will only be kept in order to provide the required service and will be held and ultimately destroyed in accordance with Ideal Health Consultants’ data retention policies. Should you require your information to be updated, amended or deleted from our records please contact Laura.Tilling@idealts.co.uk outlining your requirements.
Ideal Health Consultants gives you choices regarding the collection and usage of your personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive future communications, please visit our UNSUBSCRIBE page.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Messages that you send to us by email may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to Ideal Health Consultants by email. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via email you do so at your own risk with the knowledge that a third party may intercept this information. Instructions sent by you via email and to the site are processed exclusively at your risk.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
You may wish to participate in the various blogs, forums, wikis and other social media platforms hosted by Ideal Health Consultants (“Social Media Platforms”) which we make available to you. The main aim of these Social Media Platforms is to facilitate and allow you to share content. However, Ideal Health Consultants cannot be held responsible if you share personal information on Social Media Platforms that is subsequently used, misused or otherwise appropriated by another user.
With your agreement or where permitted by applicable data protection laws, information provided through the Site will be stored and used by Ideal Health Consultants Limited on systems in the UK. Where such personal information is processed in another country, that country may, in certain cases, have a lower data protection level than that of the originating country (for example, where personal information is collected and processed in the EU/EEA and used or stored in a country outside the EU/EEA, the country outside the EU/EEA may have a lower data protection level than the countries within the EU/EEA) In such cases Ideal Health Consultants will seek to provide an adequate and appropriate level of protection for the data .
ACCESS, UPDATING OR CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can ask us if we hold personal information relating to you and, subject to applicable law and any relevant exemptions, request a copy of that information. A fee (not exceeding the statutory maximum permitted by applicable local law) may apply. If a fee is payable we will inform you before any fees are incurred. You can also contact us if you believe any information about you needs correcting or updating.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This page contains the information gathering and use policies adopted by Ideal Health Consultants Ltd in connection with this web site (the “Site”) and any marketing campaigns, including by email (the “Emails”). These policies are subject to periodic review and any changes will be included within this section of the site.
Ideal is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party web sites to which any links are provided. You should check the privacy policies on these sites before providing any personal information.
About the cookies we use, why we use them, and their impact upon you.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, which may be placed on your computer when you access a website. Cookies generally allow the website to recognise your computer and browsing activity if you return to the website.
We use session cookies as further detailed below. Session cookies exist just for the life of your current visit whilst you have your browser open. They are not stored on your hard disk and are erased when you exit your web browser.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies are only used to record aggregated data about your use of the Site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information also includes traffic data, location data and other communication data, all of which is used to help us improve the Site and therefore give you a better user experience. Some cookies are set by us and some by third parties delivering services on our behalf.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: these enable you to navigate round the Site, manage your login session so you can move easily from one page to another within the Site and so that your page requests are loaded in smooth and secure manner.
- Analytic cookies: these collect statistical information about how you use the Site so that we can improve the Site, they also remember that you have used the Site before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the Site. We use the Google Analytics service that relies on cookies to analyse how visitors use the Site and generate statistical reports. This information will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. See ‘How to control and delete cookies’ below for information on how you can exercise choice over the collection and use of this data.
- Functional cookies these, remember information you have asked us to (such as language preferences) and will last for a longer duration.
- Retargeting cookies and website beacons: Ideal Health Consultants occasionally advertises on third party Websites and uses services provided by Google, These service providers place a cookie on your device and this then enable us at times to track the success of our advertising campaigns, by using a visitor identification technology such as “web beacons,” or “action tags,” which count visitors who have come to the Site after being exposed to an Ideal Health Consultants banner ad on a third party site. We do not use this technology to access your personal information and it is only used to compile aggregated statistics about visitors who come to the Site and to gauge the effectiveness of our ads. The information generated by these beacons is transmitted to us via Google servers in the USA.
We use this type of cookie to understand how our website is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous.
On many of the pages of our website you will see ‘social buttons’. These allow you to share or bookmark pages on our site.
Social media sites such as Twitter, Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn may collect information about your internet activity, including if your visit to our site and the specific pages you are on if you are logged into their services, even if you don’t click on the button.
You should check the privacy and cookies policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
Manually managing cookies
There are a number of ways you can manually manage cookies on your computer/device. Read more on the About Cookies website.
If you access the Internet from more than one computer/device it is important to ensure each browser is configured to suit your cookie preferences.
If you wish to block all cookies all the time you can set your browser to do this. It is important to note that blocking cookies may result in some parts of our site not working properly. This may affect your browsing experience.
Collection of information
As a visitor, you do not have to submit any personal information in order to use the Website. The Site collects only personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors. Such information may consist of, but is not limited to, your name, current job title, company address, email address and telephone and fax numbers. This can be in order to:
- Request specific materials or information by submitting an online form
- Register to attend an event
- Register for one of our email publications
- Applying for a role with Ideal Health Consultants
The information required is necessary to enable Ideal to deal with your enquiry, but additional information may be requested to help us to provide the most appropriate response. If such additional information is requested, it is highlighted and its provision is voluntary.
Sensitive information is not sought through the Site or Emails except where legally required as part of the recruitment process. Sensitive information includes data relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or other similar beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; sexual life or criminal record. Where you do provide sensitive information this will be accepted as explicit consent to Ideal Health Consultants or one of its related entities to use that information in connection with the purpose for which it has been provided.
If you have registered to receive emails from Ideal you have the option to opt out or to change your email preferences. This option can be found in the footer of the email.
Use of information
Information is used only for the specific purpose for which it was provided except where you explicitly select to receive other information from Ideal.
You can opt out of receiving information from Ideal or request that your personal details are deleted from our systems at any time by emailing us here: info@Idealts.co.uk
Accuracy of information
Ideal assumes responsibility for keeping an accurate record of personal data once you have submitted the information, but not for confirming the on-going accuracy of your personal information. If you advise Ideal that your personal data is no longer accurate, it will be amended (where practical).
Provision of information to third parties
Information is normally only provided to a third party if it is required to deal with your enquiry, but there may be other circumstances where Ideal is required to provide information as a result of legal process.
Ideal does not undertake marketing activities for third parties, nor does it provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Retention of information
Information is kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil your request or deal with your job application.
Where you have consented to additional information being provided by Ideal your details will be retained for a reasonable period of time.
Security of information
The data controller collecting the information described in this Policy is Ideal unless you instruct us otherwise, information you provide will be used by Ideal and controlled (directly or indirectly) by Ideal Limited (“Ideal Health Consultants”).
Generally accepted standards of technology and operational security have been implemented to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All personnel of Ideal are required to keep personal information confidential and only authorised persons have access to such information.
How to control and delete cookies
You can prevent the collection of analytic and retargeting data described above that is generated by cookies by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available from the following link [http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout] .
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can set your browser to either accept all new cookies, have it notify you when you receive a new cookie or disable cookies altogether. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are used on the Site, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. Please refer to the Help function within your browser to learn how to do this, as every device is different.
Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site if you do so.
Cookies set on Third Party sites
The Site will from time to time embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Ideal Health Consultants does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICANTS ON HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
Ideal Health have an individual policy that depicts how we use your personal information. You can view that policy HERE.