Ideal’s range of Health Informatics training courses has been designed specifically to meet the needs of the healthcare sector. We endeavour to provide many of the key skills required by healthcare staff to effectively implement, support, run and use health systems efficiently.
Our training is designed to build long term internal capability, whilst also supporting the immediate goals and targets of each organisation. We provide flexible, blended learning solutions that can be tailored to meet your needs, ensuring that the training is delivered in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
Please click on your chosen courses below to see the course outline:
- Introduction to HL7
- Introduction to DICOM
- Advanced HL7
- Advanced DICOM
- Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE)
- Introduction to Cross Document Sharing (XDSi)
- Introduction to PACS/RIS Administrator
- Introduction to Networks for healthcare staff
- Introduction to Referral to Treatment Course Outline
- Referral Management and RTT Waiting Times
- RTT Measurement Clock Starts and Stops – Inpatients Course Outline
- RTT Measurement Clock Starts and Stops – Outpatients Course Outline
- GDPR Intro & readiness course
- Cyber Awareness
We are experienced in providing on-going training services into Trusts where staff can benefit from continuous personal development plans tailored to specific Trust requirements.